Update on Tonka

For those who can remember about a year & 1/2 ago I posted a message about the accident my wife had with our jeep, Tonka. For those interested I've finally got the web site updated on what's been happening with them-

Thanks,

Howard.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

Great update and congrat's on the payout. How is your wife progressing?

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Thanks for asking Brian- Rachel's knee still flares up, she's not too bad for a while then something happens & she's flat on her back for a month or two :( . If this keeps up I'll never be able to get her to weld Tonk back together :( :(.

H.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

I'm so sorry that happened to your wife and you, and that poor little Jeep.

Something similar happened to me, I had a wonderful little Comanche that I'd inherited from my Dad. Great little truck, and I'd be driving it to this day except an old man in a minivan made an illegal turn right in front of me. I T-boned his van and both vehicles were totaled. Fortunately no one was hurt and his insurance paid for my Jeep but they couldn't replace it, and I had to have a truck so keeping it and fixing it on my own wasn't an option.

I wish you, your wife and Tonka the best.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt