upgrading the brakes

just got done replacing the rotors and pads on my YJ. boy do those old

1988 AMC single piston calipers look sad... Even after the new pads and rotors the brakes are still soft (I need to bleed them properly with a second person which I plan on tomorrow) The master is fairly recent.

Question: has anyone here upgraded to dual piston calipers? Was it worth the expense (for aftermarket performance calipers)? or is there a nice salvage yard caliper swap that will work?

Reply to
Simon Juncal

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III