Vehicles with lockers offered stock

Hello Group Recently while showing off my Rubi (Not really showing off, but someone was very interested in it) Someone asked me what other vehicles offered lockers as a factory option or stock. Anyone know of other vehicles with such? Thanks in advance Frank

Reply to
FrankW

Many come with limited slip, but this is the only other one I'm aware of that has two live axles that can both be fully locked:

This thing has a rear locker only:

Steve

FrankW wrote:

Reply to
Steve

These are pretty common on farm and construction equipment.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I am not 100% on all of these, but this is a list of what I know that you could research more on

dodge power wagon the Hummer H2 and H3 comes with rear lockers (read that in Car and Driver yesterday) Toyota offers a locker in their trucks (trd package?) land rover (discovery and maybe others)

many others offer limited slips

Reply to
Rusted

Reply to
David C. Moller

A rear locker is an option on GMC trucks and most of their SUV's that offer

Reply to
Chad Fraker

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Dodge Power Wagon has lockers in each end AND automatic sway bar disconnects.

Reply to
Curtis

Like someone else said, the Toyotas do. So do the Nissan Xterra and Frontier (factory option). Full electric lockers in the rear.

Reply to
Eric