VIDEOS FROM NOVA SCOTIA

A couple video's from the east coast of Canada :)

A couple friends and I exploring some new trails...

My buddy Chris and I exploring again...

The Nova Scotia's 1st annual Support Our Troops Run... The monies raised goes to the "MFRC" (military family resource center) where they take the money to buy some nice treats and gifts for our soldiers serving in Afghanistan that they wouldn't normally have while overseas...Each month the MFRC picks a different organization to be "the sponsor of the month" and Febuary will be our month...I'm proud to say that we we're able to come up with signifacantly more money to donate than that of the previous sponsors (Wal Mart).

A very stock Liberty that came out on his first run...

A very stock TJ on her 2nd run...

Another video I just uploaded from the summer... "The Triple Bypass" we cut a new trail up the hill to avoid a monster, truck swallowing Nova Scotia bog...The bypass turned out to be quite the challenge!

Enjoy!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

I imagine the Liberty owner went out and traded it in on a TJ after the run with everyone else. How many vehicles were in that run?

Reply to
Greg

LOL...They didn't say anything about a TJ but his wife did say on the way home that a lift and tires are in the future for their Libby... I think we had 25 Jeeps...it was a great day!

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

If that Liberty was stock it came highway tires that are all but useless off-road as we all saw. Most Jeep owners cannot justify mud tires but most can get adequate service from a good set of All Terrains..

Reply to
billy ray