Wagoneer oil leak help......

I recently picked up a 1987 Grand Wagoneer and have been fixing some small things here and there. There is one oil leak that I can't figure out exactely where it is coming from and was wondering if anyone might be able to cue me in on where it may be leaking from and how difficult of a fix it is or could be. The Jeep drips oil about 6-10 small drips over night but if it is something i can fix I would love to. Oil actually puddles (small puddles) up right near where the distributor is on the front of the block (360 AMC) I am not sure if it is the cover for the timing chain or what. I can take and send pictures if anyone needs to see them or would like to see for further diagnosis. The motor runs very strong supposedly only like 20,000 or 25,000 on rebuild, the truck has 155,000 on it. Any other info/insight on these vehicles would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to see a picture of where the leak actually is, please send me email address to where I can send pictures. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
TSTONE3

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III