Wanted: AC Condensor for Jeep CJ

Ok all you guys with parts Jeeps in your backyards I have a request.

Wanted: Air Conditioner condensor for Jeep CJ. This is that large flat thing that mounts near/behind the radiator.

It can be used, rusted full of holes whatever. I just need it for the brackets assembly. Cheaper is better, poor condition is better as its going to be cut up..

Let me know what you've got.

Danny Denver CO

Reply to
BoulderScubaGuy

No offense Danny, but you'll probably spend less at a junk yard (especially if you tell them all you care about are the brackets) than you would for the shipping from someone nice enough to give you one.

Just a thought Larry

Reply to
Larry W

I'll bet model year makes a difference.