Wanted: Bumpers for '97 Wrangler

Hello there,

If any of you have any black bumpers that you're looking to get rid of, i'd be willing to take them off your hands. I can't pay you anything for them, but i'd be willing to pay for shipping depending on what it would cost. I'm in austin, tx. for someone in tx, i'd be willing to drive a bit to pick 'em up.

thanks,

will

Reply to
<WLAFFERTY

I'd like your furniture. Can't pay you anything, but would pay PART of shipping.......

Reply to
Desert YJ

do i detect a note of sarcasm? [grin]

i just thought maybe someone had put on some tube bumpers and didn't want their old ones. i wouldn't want them to pay for any of the shipping, but if it was alot, i'd simply have to pass on it right now.

will

my apologies for my lack of wealth.

Reply to
<WLAFFERTY

Ignore the sarcasm from the previous poster. I was given a new front bumper awhile ago from someone who upgraded. Keep on looking and I'll bet you'll eventually find one.

Reply to
Gary Harper