wanted Canadian Military M-101A 1/4 ton "Jeep Trailer" in Texas

Your wisdom please, I am looking for a Canadian Jeep Trailer....

Canadian Military M-101A 1/4-Ton "Jeep" Trailer. It was Never In Service and is in Unissued Condition except for Storage Wear. It has Michelin Radials, Heavy Duty Suspension, 3/4" Rod Stock Grab Handles at All Four Corners, 1/4 Rod Stock Tie Downs, Retractable Tie Downs Inside The Bed, Reinforced Corners, Reinforced Waist, Retractable Landing Leg, Lunette Ring (not shown) and REVERSIBLE Tarp (not shown). This Trailer is what the US 416 wanted to be when it Grew Up! This Trailer is your BASIC DEAL! The Canadians tell us that they regurlarly run these Trailers with a ton or more loaded into them (an activity not endorsed by Cold War, but nice to know!)..... described by webpage on coldwarremarketing..

trailers for sale in Denver
trailers for sale in Canada
trailers for sale in Canada Has anyone seen one of these closer to Texas than Colorado, or Canada?

Thanks Gus Hrncir Houston, Texas

281.498.5740
Reply to
hrncir

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Heh, that'd be quite a lot of trailers to bring home and park on the lawn. I'd be interested in buying just one as well ...but definitely not for that price tag.

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

griffin

Holy crap....nearly $20k by the time I saw it...and that's not even Canadian duck bills!

might be able to sell one for $1000can so, it's just not really worth it!

> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O>> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

SteveBrady

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III