Water on Floor From A/C

Hi All, It's a '93 Grand Cherokee and I've done the suggested fix. Drilled hole in the plastic box under the dash, reamed out with wire. That works for a little while, but floor gets wet almost by the next day. I did this fix over a year ago and have to stick the wire up almost daily, or live with a pond in the well. Is there a more permanent solution for this? Nothing in the way of gunk ever comes out with the wire by the way. It plunges easily and 'feels' clear. Thanks for any suggestions. This group is great. Denny

D did pass the time by typing:

That's because you have junk floating about in the catch area that re-plugs that hole after you clean it out. You might have to make a large enough hole to clean it out (or remove and clean the box, not an easy task)

Reply to
DougW