we are planning a trip to George washington national forest

we are planning a trip to gwnf in the spring for camping and trail rides just a couple of questions I wanted to throw out to anyone w/info I have looked on gwnf's website but just wanted to see if anyone on the ng had advice.

  1. anyone have a specific ranger district they like

  1. are there any trails with primitive camp sites right off of them

  2. any specific trails we should try

Any advice/info is appreciated Thanks

Reply to
tjce