Were can I find parts

I am wondering places on the net I can find parts for a 93 Cherokee, the local yards dont even have parts of them.....evidently there are too many still on the roads.. I am needing the panels underneath the doors on both sides.

Reply to
abomb69

"Rocker panel"

part is $85 per side. Depending on what's rotted out.The reinforcement is about 100$ per side. possibly
I'd hit up local body shops and find out what they can get them for and what vendors they like.

Remember that unless you luck out, even factory will require some cutting/welding/bending/malleting with large hammers/ :)

Reply to
DougW