What are N O Ts for various oils in a TJ

Hi All,

Just curious, what are normal operating temperature in centigrade (okay, I can live with the Funny measure too) for engine, automatic transmission, transfer case and differentials? I have been trying to find out, but there is nothing much available.

I am putting in a temperature gauge for the auto transmission and was just curious about other temperatures. I was getting the Dalcon gauge with dual scale100-320F/60-160C smart gauge which has a LED indicator set at 240F to warn conditions are going south quickly. I wanted C only as gauges on a TJ dashboard in New Zealand are in centigrade.

Thanks in advance. TW

--------- '01 TJ Renegade 4.0L Auto D30/D44

265/75R16 BFG Muds, JKS Quick Discos, OME Lift, 1" MML, 1" BL
Reply to
TW