what do you think of these axles?

local classified ad:

Rear Dana 44 along with the mating Dana 30 front for sale. Both axles are 3.73 out of a 73 or 74 CJ. 30 spline shafts for the rear. The front is just a standard Dana 30 currently setup for SOA. The rear doesn't have spring mnts on it so setup is however you like. Both axles have LOCKRITE LOCKERS in them. The rear also has brand new wheel cylinders and brand new brake pads. Just flush em, paint em and bolt em on and you are all set. $450 for the pair or BO.

URL is:

The rear AMC 20 in the pic is not included in this sale

I currently have the narrow track rear AMC 20 and front Dana 30 with

3.53 gears in my stock '79 CJ 7. Do you think this would be a good deal for a start of a SOA setup. I do mainly muddy trails, so the narrow track does not matter.
Reply to
aGraham

aGraham

That's probably not a bad deal with the lock rights ($260 each) and all. That's about what I have under mine (except for the 3.73 gears).

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
Redge Egder