What front/rear do I have?

Just trying to determine what front/rear I have in my '75 CJ-5 w/ 304 v8. I'm sure they must have some number stamped in 'em or something? Is there a web site/list that tells you how to figure out what it has?

Reply to
ReptileHealer

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks! Now how do I tell which gears I have?

Reply to
ReptileHealer

Well, after nearly 30 years, you could have pretty much anything, but the link says the most likely ratio is 3.73.

Reply to
CRWLR