What paint colors for 81 CJ5?

Does anyone know how I can find out what colors the 1981 CJ5 were. I know that mine origanally was a "denim blue" you know, ugly light blue. But I am planning to re-paint and would like to try and go with a different color. But an original color. I am thinking of a "burnt orange" or "bright tangerine" But I would like to know what were the original fatory colors.

Thanks, Brad

Ghostbuster

L.W.(ßill)

it shows samples of the colors