What the heck is Dark Khaki

I recently bought a 2003 Wrangler X. It is "Stone White" with a black hard top. The interior is very dark gray, perhaps "Dark Slate Gray". I have an opportunity to buy a "Dark Khaki" factory soft top at discount sight unseen. Pictures look gray but khaki sounds tan. Which is it? I can't tell from looking at the Jeep site pictures but I noticed that the Dark Slate Gray interior doesn't come with the Dark Khaki top. I'm not excited about a gray interior and a tan top. Would the Dark Khaki top reasonably match a Dark Slate Gray interior? Thanks,

-Roy

Reply to
Roy

khaki top -->

no, it wont be a match. but it doesnt look "bad" either.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I have an 03 that is also stone white, but I have the khaki interior, with the dark khaki top. I prefer it over the black, or as they call it, "dark slate"

It's not really that dark of a khaki. AND it stays cooler when it's really hot. It won't burn when you touch it. khaki goes with just about everything.

I'd do it.

Reply to
matt

My 04 Sahara came with a dual top setup I sold the hard top and the soft top was dark khaki, the body color Sienna the interior is a two tone gray it doesn't look bad and have had several complements on the match.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS