Wheel Alignment

Can anyone give me details on a 'front wheel alignment's on a TJ is? A shop is telling me that the TJ has not front end alignment.

thanks

Joe

Reply to
Joe

The only aligment adjustments that can routinely be made on a TJ is toe-in and steering wheel angle (drag link).

Caster can be adjusted with special cam bolts on the lower control arms, or replacement control arms, but that generally isn't needed, unless your suspension is modified (i.e. lifted). There is no camber adjustment, if your camber is out of spec, your axle is bent.

Your shop is telling you what? That the TJ isn't supposed to need a front end alignment?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III