Wheel Bolt Pattern

This has probably been beaten to death, but is the wheel bolt pattern on the '97 TJ the same as the '94YJ ?

I got my wife a "new to her" TJ for Christmas, but she wants the old wheels swapped over from her old '94, which I'll drive now, and sell my '92YJ.

Thanks in advance!

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My wife's a city girl, she wanted the steel doors, roll up windows, and air conditioning. She is spoiled rotten by her '04 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8, but she wanted the Jeep to "play with". Since getting her the first Jeep, she only put 1100 miles on the Explorer in the last 13 months.

Her old '94 YJ is a tremendous step up for me from my '92 YJ. Which has been beaten nearly to death.

If anybody is a winner here, it's me.

Thanks for the help Bill, Happy New Year.

TBone

Reply to
Spdloader

Reply to