Wheelin' place in Houston?

Any of you guys or gals know of some good places to go wheelin with a Jeep? I am fairly new to the area and have not seen many places for activities of this sort. I would prefer something legal of course. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Luke

Reply to
Luke

I know it's a 3 hour drive, but there are some great spots here in San Antonio. Also you can head north to Gilmer.

Reply to
Eric

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

All that water changed up our trails quite a bit. It's like a whole new place to wheel!

Reply to
Eric

San Luis Pass is not bad, and legal if you stay off the dunes. Lots cops, so really stay off the dunes. also no reckless driving. it is a public road. That said, there is some loose sand, and muddy sand. Also a good way to make some bucks...jerking people out. my cj got out a f350 4x4 DRW resting on it's diffs the last time we were there. $100. please don't ruin it for the rest of us... Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Moses

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Luke, check this out, located about an hour drive North of Houston.

sure to look at the pix..

Gus Hrncir Houston, Texas

Reply to
hrncir

Oh, the River Walk.. heck, I don't know. That's for tourists. ;-)

Reply to
Eric

Luke just went to

on 1-30-05 gus was SUPPOSED to go :) we had a great time a bunch of people met at my Jeep store & we went out!!! call me and we will get together when we all go out in a couple weeks!

-- Jarod Sprauer

281-807-JEEP (5337)

IsellJeeps