wheeling video

Hey everyone,

Its just barely starting to cool off in the local deserts. We went out to have some fun:

right click and save the calcite05 video. (or whatever other video you want)

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

The calcite mine we went to was just east of truckhaven near the salton sea east of borrego springs. The road to it was pretty fun and mild enough for most anyone. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

I have gotta get a real internet connection. With the early '90s technology that I'm using, it's gonna take two hours to download. It'll take more time to download than watch.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Well hell Jeff. Come on over and watch it some time. When are we going wheeling? KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

If you dont mind I posted a link to those on my socalxj group. The subject line on my post was "how cool is this?" Thank you for sharing :) KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III