Where are Liberty's a/c fan resistors?

Hi all. My 2002 liberty's climate control fan stopped working on setting #1, then a few days later stopped running on #2. I'm thinking it's probably just the resistors that burned out. (Had this happen with a Mazda once and found a giant mosquito burned onto the resistor.)

Before I start trying to pop plastic panels off, does anyone know offhand where the blower resistors are on the Liberty? In the aforementioned Mazda situation I had to take the whole $^@^@!# dash off to get to them, and that was before passenger-side airbags.

Cheers, Al

Reply to
atappman

In other Jeep vehicles it is under the dash behind the glove box. mounted to the HVAC box..... generally accessible from the passenger wheel well

Reply to
billy ray

You REALLY need to go to the dealership and get yourself an owner's manual.

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
philthy