Where is that drain on the 95 ZJ Limited?

Bad case of old socks smell.

Never happened in the SJ Bay area where the humidity was always high and tree leaves were a car cover. Now, in dry Colorado with no trees near the car, it has begun to reek.

Is there an entry/exit from underneath on the passenger side I can go upwards from carefully? Theres nothing in the big pan under the air intakes at the back of the hood, and I've pressure rinsed those.

Reply to
Lon