Where the is amplifier located?

I'm tying to fix my Jeep Grand Cherokee TD 2.5 (1998 model): I've found an electical dispersion: aboun 0.5A wich becomes 0A if I remove the fuse #7 ... general panel, and afew more amenities I cannot easili traqslate in english and .. the amplifier!! bedly the amplifier itself seems not to be working at all (at max volume I can barely ear a flebile music and a few snaps).

Can anyone tell me where the amplifier is?

Thank you.

Reply to
Lrkwz

In a '99 and newer, it's located under the back seat. But a 1998 is much different so it may not be there on yours.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Under the back seat I have two "boxes", a black one and an aluminium one: do you know wich is which?

Thank you.

Reply to
Lrkwz

It's the long black one under the driver's side back seat. You should see many wires looming from it.

Reply to
Freddy Tran

Got any wires going to each? Got any labels on either of them?

Or lacking that, got pictures?

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11