Where to get a rebuilt ransmission in Canada

Ok, I'm in Canada, transmission is shot in my 81 CJ 7, want to replace with an AX 15 out of a YJ or TJ, I know, I need an adaptor to Dana 300 and

258 engine, anyway, I can't find any places online that have rebuilt transmisions, do transmission rebuilding, or anything but serviceing, I phoned Canadian Tire, thinking that I can get a rebuilt starter, rebuilt alt. ect, maybe I can get one there, no luck, and don't know where to get one, I even phoned Chrysler, just out of curriousity about a new one, they can get every part to fix or rebuild one, but they don't have new ones. So does anyone know here to get a rebuilt transmission in Canada, west coast would be nice. Thanks, greg
Reply to
Greg

Mike T

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Ya but it's an upgrade if it's from an SR 4.

I surely wouldn't put a Japanese transmissi> >

Reply to
Greg

Also the ebay one, will ship to US only wont help me much.