Where to get decent prices on shafts?

Hey folks, it seems that I need new front axle shafts on my 98 TJ. Both inners and outers, the ears are wallowed out on the stock shafts (its only taken 6 years). I've been looking at prices and about had a heartattack! Anyone know of a good place (decent deal) to purchase either Yukon or Superior Evo shafts for the Dana 30??? Thanks,

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

As the saying goes: "Play if you must, but pay if you bust!"

Reply to
Jerry McG