Where to order cooland level float switch ?

I have a 2000 JGC. I need the float switch that is inside the coolant reservoir. Where is a good place to order this, other than the dealer ?

(I am assuming this would be a rather specialized part, not available from the local car parts store ??)

thanks !!

James

Reply to
James

Try that local parts store (NAPA?) first. Then a dealer, or online.

Reply to
PeterD

Two of the folks I use oem:

aftermarket:

You might be able to clean it up. The one I have is just a magnet and a reed switch

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Thanks to all. It is a V-8. Tried cleaning, didn't help.

Had not thought of NAPA, maybe they have it ?

James

Reply to
James

Reply to