WHICH LIFT FOR JEEP WJ SHOULD I GET

HI i got a 99 wj and want to lift it. I know i have at least three choices and wanted to get some feedback on which is the best. The three on my mind is the BDS 4'' the teraflex 4" or the rockcrawler 4" some advice would be great

Otey

Reply to
Otey67

Out of those 3 I would definitely go with the BDS hands down. They make an extremely good and reliable lift and you can't beat the warrantee.

Nat Man

Reply to
Nat Man