which steering box skid w/ Olympic grill guard?

I have an Olympic # 610-124 front end guard mounted on a stock TJ front bumper. I'd like to add a steering box skid, but I'm afraid the ones I've looked at (Warn, Skid Row) won't fit with the front end guard, mainly because the guard uses the same bolt under the bumper that the steering skids use. Was wondering if anybody can recommend a steering box skid that will work with the Olympic guard? TIA.

-Ed

Reply to
Ed J.