Why pay less than 200 bucks for a tube bumper when I can spend that in raw steel and weld it myself??

Anyone got a good pattern/print for a nice double tube front and rear bumper set for my YJ?? Want a 3" diameter tube design with fog light mounts under a hoop ring for protection. Also like a receiver on the bumper for trailers.. I'm aching to get a plan, buy the steel and cut/weld a pair of bumpers!

Sounds to easy to plop down 300 bucks for a set of bumpers when I can spend that in steel and go through the learning curve of welding it myself and being proud of my handy work! I know, I'm a glutton for punishment....

Thanks.!

John

Reply to
johnrez