Window Problems

I own a '94 Cherokee thats been through its share of problems, and I have one right now. ever since I've owned it, only the driver controls worked for the windows, and the window lock had not control over that, in both positions the windows could only be controlled by me. And recently the windows stopped working altogether, and I can't find a burnt out fuse, or simply know which fuse to replace anyway. This is really starting to be a problem, as my car is beginning to overheat, and having the heat on full, and windows up in texas is a quite unbearable event. Thanks for looking,

-Chris

Reply to
cbetts11

There is often an additional switch on the driver's side that locks out all the other window controls.

The pictograph looks like a half opened window, do you have that?

Reply to
billy ray

nah, I have that, but it isn't the problem, I've switched it in both directions, and nothing. Thanks for the reply though.

Reply to
cbetts11