Wrangler to CJ interchangability

Hi, I'm new to the group, but my dad and I both have jeeps. Will Wrangler tubs swap over with cj tubs, i have 2 83 CJ's and 1 85 CJ , my buddy has a 93 wrangler for parts, he said I could have the tub ,I'm not sure if they interchange, could somebody let me know.

Reply to
redheadedokey

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
The Merg

The tubs are basically the same. You might have to cut some slots out for the defroster, but most everything else will fit.

I have even heard of folks swapping the CJ tailgate for the YJ's rear door.

Mike

Mike Romain