WTB: CJ light & lense

I need a turn signal lens for the front fender of an 81 CJ, also need a working turn signal/parking light for the front grill. Don't really feel like buying new ones as they are overpriced. I mean $6.50 for a lens, and $22 for a new parking light? Anybody got these lying around?

I puchased new signal lights to replace my old corroded ones for $6 (w/ new lenses), unfortunately the lens doesn't fit centered in the area on the fender and looks kinda weird.

Reply to
Kevin_S