XJ Sound bar question

I just got a sound bar from a 97 Cherokee that I plan on putting in my

  1. It's pretty obvious how the thing goes in but I've got a couple of questions.

  1. This is hard, black plastic and obviously supposed to be covered in something. Is there a different headliner used with these or is there a cover specifically made for them? If there IS a different headliner what have any of you guys used to cover these? (I'm NOT replacing the headliner!).

  2. What speakers have you guys used in these, did you like them?

Thanks!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

While I can't answer the first question (never seen a soundbar for a Cherokee in the flesh), from what I hear many folks run the Infinity Kappa speakers in them with great success. Could be worth a look?

Personally, I suspect it would make sense to run *any* kind of coaxial three-way speaker. If you stick with one of the major brands then you should be ok....

J.

Reply to
Jason Backshall

Send me an e-address and I'll forward some info to you.

I just got a sound bar from a 97 Cherokee that I plan on putting in my

  1. It's pretty obvious how the thing goes in but I've got a couple of questions.

  1. This is hard, black plastic and obviously supposed to be covered in something. Is there a different headliner used with these or is there a cover specifically made for them? If there IS a different headliner what have any of you guys used to cover these? (I'm NOT replacing the headliner!).

  2. What speakers have you guys used in these, did you like them?

Thanks!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
billy ray