XJ Video with faster link

Here, the other link I posted was too slow. Heres a faster one, much faster. The gold XJ was bought for 200 bucks and driven till the wheels fell off, jumping through the air. Look at those control arms torn in half. It actually ran with NO upper control arms and three wheels. Then it was trailered and brought home. Get it while its hot:

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Funny, I was thinking of you when I saw that while I was there. hehe. I shall email you the original picture(s). KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III