XJ water leak

Hi I'm sure this has been asked before but I cant find the post.My 93 XJ has a leak into the footwell, there is water in the chamber below the grill on the hood, I know there is a drain which I guess is blocked but where do I find the outlet ? Thanks Barry

Reply to
Barry

Look under the hood on the firewall for a fat tube with a rubber end on it running down toward the starter.

Mike

Barry wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain