YJ Dash Parts

Are there any sources for dashboard parts other than a Jeep dealer or a salvage yard? (Are there any lists of salvage yards around the country that might choose to specialize in Jeeps?) I'm looking to replace the stock busted up plastic pieces of my dash with something stronger, preferably black painted steel, and have only found the diamond dash kits that just aren't what I need - if they even come in a YJ style.

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

- Dan '95 YJ on the mend

Reply to
Dan Pinkard