YJ power steering pump

My power steering pump was leaking - so I replaced all the seals - reinstalled -bled the pump and now it's not right. It doesn't leak - but the steering is tough.

What did I put in wrong?

Anybody have any links to Do's and Don'ts?

Reply to
Chuck

Chuck did pass the time by typing:

There isn't that much that can go wrong. When I replaced the reservoir in the ZJ I do remember the first few times the steering was difficult. After running for a bit it got better so I just assumed it was an air bubble that needed to work out of the system.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III