YJ rim size choice?

Please don't point me to the tire/rim size charts with everything you wanted know about offset/backspacing and the rest. All I would like to know is what would you ask for in offset or backspacing if buying new rims for a

95 YJ that will have 33"x12.5"x15" BFG MTs, I know I need 8"x15" rims, 5 on 4 1/2, but what about the other messurements, so there will be little or no rubbing on leaf springs and inner wells?
Reply to
Greg