ZJ Oops! Video

Well we just finished and amazing weekend at the Nova Scotia Jeep Jamboree...

What an awesome weekend!

My buddy just finished building my tube fenders for my TJ and didn't charge me a cent...what a great friend, they look wick'd! Anywayz, we are both trail guides for this Jamboree and on his way to base camp Thursday night his YJ broke down on the highway...my wife was away with the Canadian Navy down in Mayport Florida which left me two Jeeps in the driveway for the weekend and being such a friend that he built my fenders among many other repairs he's helped me with I felt that I should offer him my TJ for the weekend and I'll take my wife's ZJ to guide with... Friday was a beautiful sunny day and the ZJ took the trail easier than if I was driving the TJ... Saturday we wound up with downpouring rain all day and after 20 Jeeps had gone through the trail the trail had become very greasy and being the tailgunner that day I was the last one through the off camber greasy mess...

I still can't believe this happened, I've driven this trail a hundred times plus and know this trail better than anyone...

Thank god it happened so gently...took out the lil' window in the back door and put a lil' dent in the rear quarter panel that I covered with a nice lil' Happy Bunny crying with the caption "OUCH!" That hurt!" When my wife returned I showed her the damage and all she said was "what a kool decal, I love it!"

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY