'01 Sephia Aux Input for iPod in Stock Radio

Hey I'm looking to add an Aux Input into my stock '01 Sephia Head Unit in order to use my iPod. The head unit supports a cd changer. I was able to get a picture of the plug from a seller on eBay. It is a round

8-pin connection, looks like an S-Video plug. After some research I've found this cable from Crutchfield

I ordered it and will try and install it this weekend. I can only assume it will work, I'm not sure.

Also I haven't been able to find clear instructions on how to get the radio out. I'm not sure if I can just pry at the black plastic around it because it seems to be connected all the way up to the dash display.

Anyone else try something like this? Any suggestions?

Reply to
jhpope