02 Sedona front bumper paint

Anyone had Kia warranty paint on a bumper? Granted the front takes lots of shots from rocks etc, but the way it's flaking it's gotta be a manufacture issue. We live 200 miles from nearest dealer, someting like this is easier to deal with face to face, so wondering about any similar experiences before I call them.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
pheasant

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:36:47 -0400, KIAPartscom pretented somebody gave a rat's ass and spewed forth:

I have a major issue with the paint flaking on the two mirror assemblys. The bumpers (front and back) have no issues other than what we self-inflited while driving. ;) I'll be taking it in to the dealer for th mirrors, definately.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Called; 3yr 36 on paint. Should have done it last year.

Reply to
pheasant