03 Spectra electrical problem.

Recently the power door locks, clock, and radio just stopped working. The radio will not turn on at all, the clock will be backlite sometimes but very faintly. The door locks work when they want to. I?ve checked all fuses under dash and hood with no success. Please help. I love this car it has been wonderful up till now.

Reply to
cpowell304

"cpowell304" wrote: > Recently the power door locks, clock, and radio just stopped > working. The radio will not turn on at all, the clock will be > backlite sometimes but very faintly. The door locks work when > they want to. I've checked all fuses under dash and hood with > no success. Please help. I love this car it has been > wonderful up till now.

Hello,

I have spoke with my Master Tech.

He said it is more than likely the fuses.

Start with the Drivers side Kick Panel

There is a Audio Main Fuse. ( Not a Flat Fuse )

10Amp This runs the Audio System, The Auto Clocks, and the ETWIS Whicj runs all the Vehicles Timers, including Door Locks.

Under the hood look in fuse location 14 this is a 25Amp fuse

this runs the Door Locks.

With all of these peices going out all at once, there really is no other explination to why they would all go out.

I honestly think it is the Main Fuse in the Driverside Kick Panel.

Reply to
KIAPartscom