1995 Kia Sephia

Car has high miles. Started sputtering and lurching. I changed the plugs and Fuel filter. Engine ran better but it won't idle. The coolent is continually running out but I can't find a leak. The engine now is still sputtering and it still won't idle. If it was an older engine I would think the sputtering would have to do with the fuel/air mixture, but with the coolent problem I am afraid it is a bigger problem. Any suggestions or info on rebuilds?

Reply to
ZEROCELCIUS

"The coolent is continually running out but I can't find a leak. The engine now is still sputtering and it still won't idle."

Sounds like a blown head gasket.

Chris

Reply to
halatos2000

Agree. Blown head gasket. You would have to like this car a lot to fix it in a '95.

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt