2000 Sephia turn signal problems

The turn signals in my husband's 2000 Sephia won't engage if the a/c is running (when you push the lever up/down for left/right turn(s), it make a clicking, buzzing noise) . What can be causing this? We'd like to try and fix it ourselves but Haynes REFUSES to publish a Kia manual due to "lack of interest".

Reply to
Bill & Phedra Thompson

I'd probably start by replacing the flasher unit. You can probably locate it by following the buzzing. Chances are, the flasher unit is doing the buzzing. I'm disturbed that the buzzing only happens when the A/C is on. This suggests there may be some other electrical problem.

Reply to
hyundaitech

It's not buzzing but clicking when you pull the signal lever up or down to make a turn.

Reply to
Bill & Phedra Thompson