2000 Sportage fuse problem

It seems the fuse that controls the speedometer, tranmission lights, the AC and recycle switches, along with the hold switch blows all the time. Which causes the vechile to have no pickup what so ever, it is like driving something that doesn't have a gas pedal, eventually the car will reach normal speed, however with no speedometer, who knows how fast one is actually going. So it makes the car somewhat unsafe, considering no horse power, and no way to gauge speed.

The diagram shows a 10 volt fuse. However, the vechile has a warrenty, the service center keeps saying the problem is fixed, however they seem to fix it by just putting a 20 volt in the slot, which will take a little longer, but will blow as well.

To me this seems to be a classic short issue, that somewhere in the car, something isn't handling the power and is causing a feedback, which will blow the fuse.

Has anyone else experienced this, if so I would like to know? Also, I would like to know how the problem was corrected?

It seems, I am going to have to take the sportage to a another repair shop, and have it fixed, then sue the dealship for the cost of repair, considering they are failing to repair it as stated buy their warrenty and this problem is covered. This will be the forth time, I have had to take the car to the service center in the span of a week. So you can imagine I am not a happy camper.

So whatever information you can toss my way will be great.

Reply to
dpimi