2001 KIA

Ready to replace the front brakes on my 2001 KIA Sephia. Are there any surprises I should be aware of ? and is there any special tools or knowledge I will need for this ? I used to be a foreign car mechanic ??

Reply to
global

Not sure if this site is reliable, but at least it has clear pictures.

toto.nguyen

Break replacement is straight forward, you will need a clamp to push the caliper back in. Are you replacing any rotors or just pads?

MDH

Reply to
MDH