2002 Kia Sedona engine stalling

My 2002 Kia Sedona engine keeps stalling when I stop on the highway. It seems like it won't idle properly. I had a Kia dealer install new spark plugs, wires, timing belt, drive belt, charcoal canister, brakes, etc., but they they can't determine the problem. Does anyone have an idea?

Reply to
Christopher C.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:48:46 GMT, someone posing as Christopher C. took a five minute break from flipping burgers to boot up the etch-a-sketch and scribbled:

sn-us!sn-feed-sjc-03!sn-xt-sjc-12!sn-xt-sjc-09!sn-xt-sjc-14!supernews.com!postnews.google.com!news3.google.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed00.sul.t-online.de!newsfeed01.sul.t-online.de!t-online.de!newsfeed.inode.at!news.greatnowhere.com!news.advenet.com!not-for-mail

My question is - what are you doing stopping on the highway? :)

You might look into your injectors. I see in your post you got new wires (?), plugs, belts, brakes (which have what to do with the engine?), and a charcoal canister.

I'd say you have dirty or clogged injectors. That's a typical cause of rough idle/stalling at idle for any car or truck.

Of course, you could just get a K&N filter and it'll solve all your problems.

Reply to
PerfectReign