2002 Sedona forward ventilation blocked?

Hello. Up to now I'm pretty happy with my 2002 Sedona. Went through the recalls, plus had the alternater replaced with a more powerful one. The only painful issue is that the front ventilation seems to quit after about an hour of operation. This means that in summer I loose front air conditioning, and in the winter I get condensation on the front windshield. The dealership has had three or four shots at the issue, replacing the compressor, some valves, a hose or two and some strap, but the issue persists. Does anyone else have experience with this problem (or its resolution :) ? Thanks.

Reply to
papril