2003 2x4 V6 Sorrento, installing keyless entry.

My wife has a 2003 2x4 V6 Sorrento, she bought it new. The truck has power door locks, but no key-less entry. Has anyone bought any aftermarket remote entry and if so what make and model. Also, did you install it yourself? I can take it up the road, but the guy's want to charge me $150-$200.

Thanks,

MDH

Reply to
MDH

ZÿRiX

good site, no info on installing keyless entry. I may post there as well.

Thanks

MDH

Reply to
MDH

Just a better place to find help.... Hope to see you over there soon...

Reply to
ZÿRiX