2003 Sedona Wind Whistle in door seal

I began noticing a little wind whistle in my driver side door in 2003 Sedona at highway speed. Seems to be most prevalent when the car has sat out night in chillier temps, then as the day temp heats up it goes away. Now in winter we're getting it pretty much all the time. Is this a dealer item or am I forced to live with it?

John in MD

Reply to
Klebs

Had a Y reg GSX seddona, and had the dreaded whistle all the time, got a bit chilly during the winter!

Reply to
steve